- [Save Time Under the Hood]: Use the ABN Engine Compression 2 Valve Spring Removal Tool to compress valve springs for faster and easier camshaft, valve seal, valve spring, or retainer service; This valve removal tool works with the engine and cylinder head on or off
- [Fits Your Vehicle]: Compatible with 1991-2004 Ford, Lincoln, Mercury vehicles with 4.6L, two-valve, V8 engines; 4.6 4V, 5.4 V8 and 6.8 V10; Compatible with all 2V Ford overhead cam engines with direct contact to valve stem and additionally works for only exhaust valves on 4V engines; NOT intended for Triton 5.4 3V or any other 3V or 4V engine; Reference your vehicle manufacturer manual to ensure you have the SOHC engine to ensure exact fitment
- [Works with Your Hand Tools]: Use your existing 3/8-inch ratchet or breaker bar; For some valve springs, you need to insert the 3/8-inch bar on one side, and other valves require the bar to be inserted on the opposite side of the tool for clearance purposes
- [Various Uses]: If using this overhead valve spring compressor on a 4.0 SOHC engine, punch the pin out that is holding the top and bottom pieces together, place lower part of tool on spring, attach top piece of tool under cam, align the hole and plug pin back in halfway so you can then apply force with wrench without the tool slipping
- [Pro Tips]: Center pin can be removed with a punch and replaced with an insertable bolt for 2-piece placement on tighter vehicles; In the car, we recommend a second set of hands so you can work on rocker arms or keepers while your helper can hold the tension
This product has a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. See our Seller Return Policy for more details.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.