- QUICKLY REMOVE VALVE SPRINGS: The ABN Overhead Engine Valve Spring Compressor Tool is designed to quickly and easily remove and replace worn and broken valve springs from your vehicle
- SECURE AND EFFICIENT DESIGN: Compressing springs can be difficult and dangerous, but this spring compressor features two different length jaws grips that easily attach to the valve spring for a secure hold on the part; The overhead design allows you to easily attach the valve tool to your valve springs without having to take the cylinder head from the vehicle for quick removal and installation
- FITS YOUR VEHICLE: Easily remove valve springs in passenger and light commercial vehicles with this valve spring tool; This compression tool works on foreign vehicles, domestic vehicles, and vehicles with dual springs and inner and outer springs
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed of quality carbon steel for durability and longevity; Strong bearings provided to withstand high force to easily compress springs; Coated with zinc and black oxide, this valve compressor tool is resistant to rust and corrosion
- EASY TO USE: Always wear eye protection and park the vehicle in neutral while working with this tool; Loosen tool to open the jaws by turning the dial adjustment, then align jaw hooks onto the coils of the spring; Begin tightening the dial adjustment to compress the spring allowing you to remove the keepers; Then simply release the valve compressor to remove the spring
This product has a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. See our Seller Return Policy for more details.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.