U-Joint Puller Removal Tool for Spicer Meritor Rockwell Class 7 & 8 ABN 6007
- PRACTICAL FOR U-JOINTS: The ABN Sealed U-Joint 1.5” to 2.2” Inch Cup Puller Removal Tool for Spicer Meritor Rockwell Class 7 & 8 Truck & Machinery quickly and easily removes sealed U-joint cups
- NO DAMAGE, NO DANGER: Removes rusted and corroded bearings easily and mechanically without damage to the U-joint components (driveshaft, yokes, joints, or bearing cups); Eliminates dangerous vice and socket method and hammering method
- HEAVY-DUTY BRUTE STRENGTH: Engineered for use with up to 1” inch impact wrench providing the ultimate strength for disassembling drivelines; Approximate 7 Ton (6.4MT) capacity
- EASY TO USE: Disassemble stubborn U-joints by pulling until you hear a “pop” noise; As with any puller, use in conjunction with lubrication if it is not able to force the part free on its own; Remove a stubborn bearing cap with lubrication or heat applied to the yoke; While a new U-joint will break free with an impact tool, frozen parts are best set free by hand tools
- FITMENT: Fits U-joint bearing cups 1.5” to 2.2” inches and will fit nearly all Class 7 and 8 trucks and machinery; Compatible with all Spicer drivelines 1610, 1710, 1760, 1810, 1880, Spicer SPL 140, 170, and 250, “Life Series” Meritor (Rockwell) 16N, 17N, 18N, 1710 Meritor RPL 20 and 25 “Premalube” Series
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend