1/2in Tungsten Carbide Router Bits for Woodworking 15pc Router Bit Set ABN 1476
- [For Woodworkers]: ABN Router Bit Set 1/2 Shank for Wood Cutting, Trimming, Edging is an organized set of reliable bits that come with SAE standard 1/2-inch round shanks that fit 1/2-inch routers
- [Full Coverage Bits]: Straight (1/4, 1/2, 5/8, 1/8 in), cove box (1/8 in, R6.35 mm), 90-degree V grooving 1/2 in, mortising 1/2 in, rounding over R9.5 mm, dovetail 1/2 in, 45-degree chamfer 32 mm, panel pilot 1/4 in, cove R6.35 mm, flush trim 1/2 in, roman ogee R4 mm
- [Trusted Quality]: Wood router bits have tungsten carbide tip cutting edge for sharp and precise cuts that can handle any RPM speed
- [Easy Storage]: Wooden carrying case; Bits locked in case to prevent unintentional dislodging; Allen wrench hex key conveniently included to release wood bits
- [Contents]: Tungsten carbide router bit set includes (15) 1/2-inch shank milling saw cutter router bits and a carrying case for your convenience
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend