- [Test Your Trailer Lights and Be On Your Way]: Check each electrical circuit in your trailer and towing vehicle easily with the ABN 4 Pin Trailer Plug Tester; Straightforward design tests for continuity
- [Quick and Easy To Use]: Simply plug in this car trailer light adapter trailer lights tester to check your circuit wiring is functioning correctly; LEDs will light up if circuits are running correctly
- [Identify Connection Issues]: Split trailer wiring harness in half to identify if the issue is with your tow truck, utility trailer, camper, boat trailer, or horse trailer
- [Bright Visibility]: 3 LED indicator lights identify whether the tail, left, or right signal light wiring is running incorrectly; 4 way trailer wiring tester bright red LED lights are easy to see
- [Quality You Can Trust]: 2-sided 4 way flat trailer tester can be left plugged in or can be stored; Compact design fits in your pocket or glove box; Durable material ensure resistance to weather and wear
This product has a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. See our Seller Return Policy for more details.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.