Torx Plus 55 TP55 Torx Socket with 3/8” Inch Square Drive ABN 9779
- TORX PLUS: The ABN TP55 Socket is a specialty bit socket in the Torx PLUS (TP) family; Use this Torx Plus socket for automatic transmission front bell housing bolts (do not attempt removal with standard Torx T55); Torx Plus is more resistant than standard Torx and allows for more torque with less taper
- FITS YOUR APPLICATION: Use for several aspects of assemblies such as floor belts (Regular Torx it will strip the bolt or destroy the tool)
- EASY TO USE: Use a degreaser and thoroughly dry the inside of the fastener head, make sure the socket size is the same as the fastener size, and use your hand tools while keeping the bit straight in the head while removing; For use with hand tools – Not recommended for impact tools
- BUILT TO LAST: Made from S2 grade steel two-piece construction for maximum strength and longevity
- NO MORE CRACKS: S2 steel with natural finish to ensure that the socket will not crack or peel like many chrome-plated versions
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend