- TORX PLUS: The ABN TP50 Socket is a specialty bit socket in the Torx PLUS (TP) family; Use this Torx Plus socket for automatic transmission front bell housing bolts (do not attempt removal with standard Torx T50); Torx Plus is more resistant than standard Torx and allows for more torque with less taper
- FITS YOUR APPLICATION: Use for several aspects of assemblies such as GM transmission bell housing bolts, Ford seat belt anchors, Ford pick-up bed bolts; For removing the Torx plus bolts from the beds of pickups such as 150; (Regular Torx it will strip the bolt or destroy the tool)
- EASY TO USE: Use a degreaser and thoroughly dry the inside of the fastener head, make sure the socket size is the same as the fastener size, and use your hand tools while keeping the bit straight in the head while removing; For use with hand tools – Not recommended for impact tools
- BUILT TO LAST: Made from S2 grade steel two-piece construction for maximum strength and longevity
- NO MORE CRACKS: S2 steel with natural finish to ensure that the socket will not crack or peel like many chrome-plated versions
This product has a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. See our Seller Return Policy for more details.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.