Torsion Bar Unloading Puller Tool Key for GM 2011 & Newer HD C/K Truck ABN 6014
- PRACTICAL AND REQUIRED: The ABN Torsion Bar Unloading Puller Tool Key for GM 2011 and Newer HD C/K Trucks is required to safely release the tension on the front suspension torsion bar in order to service the front suspension
- FITMENT APPLICATIONS: Larger design covers GM 2011 and newer HD C/K trucks; Recommended for manual hand tools only (use with air tools is not recommended)
- WORK IN SAFETY: Designed to hold the torsion bar while you make adjustments to your vehicle; When servicing the lower control arm of the front suspension on GM trucks or replacing a torsion bar, it is necessary to remove the spring pressure from the suspension – To do this, position the torsion bar unloader clamp on the frame and torsion bar mounts and tighten the drive screw of the torsion bar unloader to remove pressure on the torsion bar mount, and then remove the mount and torsion bar
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Forged steel construction with smooth blue finish made for use on trucks with heavy-duty chassis and a larger torsion bar
- SPECIFICATIONS: Approximate 7/8-inch diameter larger threads; Large C-frame opening to accommodate beefier torsion bars; Not recommended for use with air tools
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend