Timing Chain Tool Kit Chain Riveting Tool Compatible with Mercedes ABN 2450
- GET YOUR RIDE RUNNING SMOOTHLY: The ABN | Engine Timing Tool Kit is a chain rivet tool that allows you to press on external lugs, rivets of the chains, and split the chains quickly while renewing and riveting timing chains; Compatible with simplex and duplex chains (with 4mm chain bolt) in Mercedes Benz engines including Mercedes and some Chrysler and Jeep vehicles; Compatible with Mercedes OEM tools 112589096300, 602589003900, 602589023300, 602589024000, 602589056300, 602589056301
- EASY TO USE: Chain riveter tool is constructed from hardened, tempered carbon steel and offers a clean separation rivet the engine timing chain so you can pull and precisely rivet your timing chains; Temporary chain links are included for easier fitting; Feed in your existing timing chain with the help of the new chain without the need to dismantle the timing chain case (in most instances); Instructions not included – If you are unfamiliar with usage, please refer to a workshop manual
- FITS YOUR VEHICLE: Use on Mercedes A-Class 168 (98-05), C-Class 202 (98-01), C-Class 203 (00-08), C-Class 204 (07-14), E-Class 210(98-03), E-Class 211 (03-10), E-Class 212 (09-15), E-Class Coupe/Cabriolet 207 (09-15), CLS 219 (05-11), CLS218 (11-14), S-Class 220 (99-06), S-Class 221 (05-13), CLC-Class (08-12), CLK 209 (02-09), GLK 204 (08-12), G-Wagen 463 (00-15), Vito 639 (10-14), Sprinter 906 (09-14); Chrysler 300C (05-11), PT Cruiser (02-09); Jeep Grand Cherokee (01-11), Commander (05-11)
- EASY STORAGE: Heavy-duty 11.1” x 2.8” x 7.8” inch (28.2cm x 7.1cm x 19.8cm) plastic blow-molded carrying case with 2 metal latches for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization of the locating swaging jaws, press/swage swaging jaw, link assembly tool, swaging jaws securing bolt, link removal tool, temporary assembly link, and spare link removal pins
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Chain breaker riveting tool kit packaging includes (1) parting tool (13mm hexagon drive), (1) riveting tool drive (13mm hexagon drive), (2) replacement temple (4x50mm), (1) mounting member with chain lock and latch, (2) chain guides, (2) plungers, and (1) carrying case
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend