Stud Extraction Remover 3/8” Inch Drive – 1/4-1/2" 6-12mm Removal Tool ABN 8742
- EFFORTLESSLY REMOVE ANY STUD: The ABN Universal Stud Bolt Extraction Remover, 3/8” Inch Drive – 1/4” to 1/2" (6mm to 12mm) Studs Metric & SAE Removal Tool will effectively work on threaded, broken, rusted, stripped, and smooth studs for ultimate versatility
- FITS YOUR APPLICATION: Adjustable to fit studs that are 1/4-inch to 1/2-inch (6mm to 12mm)
- USE YOUR TOOLS: Fits 3/8-inch impact wrench or ratcheting wrench; Impact wrench can be inserted directly into the stud extractor
- BUILT TO LAST: Jaws are perfectly shaped to easily grab a bolt or stud even with no head; Solid metal construction for strength and longevity
- EASY TO USE: Simple instruction and diagrams included; No heating required; Place stud extractor over stud to be removed and tighten jaws by turning rear hex drive nut in a counter-clockwise motion; Engage air impact wrench into the hex drive; Rotate impact wrench counter-clockwise to extract stud (self-tightening action of tool will grip and extract stud); Stud can be released by turning hex drive nut clockwise while holding larger hex drive nut
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend