Locking Steering Wheel Plate Remover Lock Plate Compressor Puller Tool ABN 9340
- [Finish Projects]: Use the ABN Steering Lock Plate Tool to depress the steering column spring and remove steering wheel lock plate and c-clip keeper ring or round wire snap ring that retains the lock plate
- [Fits Most Vehicles]: This steering wheel lock plate puller is compatible with airbag-equipped vehicles and some pre-airbag steering wheels
- [When You Need]: With jobs that require removing and installing both tilt and non-tilt columns or even a new ignition, our steering wheel puller lock plate tool is an essential component
- [Save Your Fingers]: Set up squarely and use proper technique; Tighten the steering wheel compressor wing nut; Compress approximately 1/8-inch (3mm)
- [Contents]: Steering wheel lock plate tool includes 9/16"x18 and M14x1.55mm adapters; Steering wheel puller and pivot pin puller not included not required so steering column jobs
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend