Spark Plug Wire Puller – Wire Puller Tool, Spark Plug Wire Tool ABN 9893
- GET THE JOB DONE: The ABN | Spark Plug Wire Remover Tool makes changing spark plug connectors possible without removing the intake manifold or any fuel lines and rails; Easily fits on the end of the rubber boot to unlock/lock the boot and properly remove the plug wire without damage
- FITS YOUR VEHICLE: For Volkswagen and Audi vehicles with standard prong plug caps on each side (not recommended for non-VW/Audi plug leads); Volkswagen – New Beetle 2.0 engine AZJ (AEG), Golf IV & V 1.6 engine (AVH), 1993-2005 2.0L 4 cylinder (AZG), 1998-2006 1.8L 4 cylinder (BBW), 2006 and later 2.0L 4 cylinder turbo (BDC); Audi – 1998-2006 1.8L 4 cylinder turbo (BEV), 2006 and later 2.0L 4 cylinder turbo (BGD)
- ACCESS DEEP SPARK PLUGS: Angled shaft allows access to deep plugs in hard-to-reach areas; 12.6-inch (32cm) overall length; 3.75” x 0.4” x 1.2” inch (9.5cm x 1cm x 3cm) handle, 9.25-inch (23.5cm) shaft, 2.2-inch x 0.8-inch (5.6cm x 2cm) boot end
- EASY TO USE: No need to remove the intake – Simply push the spark plug boot removal tool down, turn, and pull; Perform spark plug change when engine is cold to prevent the heads from stripping; After pulling the plugs, we recommend applying lubrication to make the job easier; When installing wires, refrain from pushing too hard without the tabs aligned on the tool to prevent the boot end from spreading and getting stuck
- BUILT TO LAST: Handle constructed from hard plastic for comfort, less user fatigue, and more productivity; Shaft and boot end constructed from stainless-steel for maximum strength and longevity
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend