Spark Plug Thread Repair Metric Rethreading Set Rethreading Tool Kit ABN 2152
- REPAIR DEEP-SEATED PLUGS: The ABN Spark Plug Thread Repair Rethreading Set, 14mm Metric – Rethreading Tool Kit is a comprehensive and time-saving kit that incorporates taper and lug taps together with integrated ream to allow you to fix a stripped spark plug threaded port and repair deep-seated plug configurations
- VARIOUS APPLICATIONS: High-speed steel (HSS) ST14x1.25 M14x1.25 (14mm thread size) suitable for damaged spark plug threads to clean and rethread spark plug ports with either a tapered seat or a gasket seal type spark plug assembly on a lawn mower, car, or other vehicle engine; Stepped tap ensures correct alignment of cutter in existing spark plug hole; Extension tools allow easy access to the bottom of the plug recess (includes plug inserts)
- EASY TO USE: Cut a larger threaded hole in cylinder head with tap, screw insert into head, screw plug into insert, use expander to help seat insert by tapping with a hammer; Select insert that covers as much of the plug threads as possible to avoid carbon buildup (this can make unscrewing plug from insert difficult); Use grease on flutes and any cutting tool to catch shavings, clean often, and vacuum when finished (grease not included)
- EASY STORAGE: Heavy-duty 9.6” x 4.75” x 1.5” inch (24.4cm x 12.1cm x 3.8cm) metal carrying case with a plastic molded insert tray for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Package includes drill taps (14mm), tap holder, insert installer, wedge and handle, inserts, Allen wrench hex key, and storage case for your convenience
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend