Large Basin Wrench Faucet Installation Tool Telescoping Under Sink ABN 8681-8698-8704-8711_PARENT
- [No More Back-Breaking Jobs]: Depend on the ABN Under Sink Wrench Faucet Tool Plumbing Wrench when repairing and replacing valves, supply lines, and faucet fittings; Allow the faucet wrench to efficiently reach under your sink for basin maintenance
- [Get The Most Reach]: Large basin wrench includes pivoting iron head that allows you to adjust 180 degrees for optimal reach; Sink faucet wrench jaws spring-loaded to securely hold pipes and lug nuts; Pulling plumbers wrench jaws will snap shut when released
- [Access Tight Spaces]: No need to worry about fitting yourself into tight crawlspaces when working under the sink; Faucet wrench tool includes 10-inch (25cm) handle; Larger wrenches also extend to 17 inches (43cm); Fit into hard-to-reach places efficiently
- [Hard Work Made Easy]: Faucet sink installer tool includes sliding T-rod for optimal leverage while turning; Pull on the rod to preferred length and direction; Sink tool includes indented ends on the handle rod so it will not fall out while in use
- [Choose Your Size]: Simply pull back the jaws of the kitchen sink wrench to attach; Jaws will stay in place while you tighten or loosen lug nuts; Choose from 4 different wrenches: 3/8 to 1-1/4 inch (0.9-2.54cm), 3/8 to 1-3/8 inch (0.9-3.4cm), 7/8 to 2-1/2 inch (2.2-6.35cm), 3/8 to 1-3/8 inch (0.9-3.4cm
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend