Rear Trailing Arm Bushing Tool Trailing Arm Bushing Remover Installer ABN 9886
- REPLACE CAR BUSHES: Use the ABN Trailing Arm Bushing Removal Tool for replacement of the rear trailing arm bush (moveable metal suspension pieces on the rear of your car that the wheel, brake, and hub connect to) on your Honda or Acura vehicle
- FITS YOUR VEHICLE: For Honda or Acura vehicles with trailing arm bushings; Applicable for Honda – Civic 1988-2000, CRV 1997-2001, CRX 1988-1991, Del Sol 1993-1997 and Acura – Integra 1994-2001, Integra 1990-1993
- EASY STORAGE: Heavy-duty plastic blow-molded carrying case for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization
- SIMPLE & SAFE DESIGN: Hook design for mounting the tool on the trailing arm securely without damaging the ABS sensor cable, trailing arm, and parts close to the bush with a hydraulic press or disconnect brake parts such as calipers, rotors, brake shoes, brake fluid lines, or emergency brake cables
- EASY TO USE: Remove wheels and body lateral link bolts (watch for any camber shims between the body and the link), loosen (not remove) the toe link bolts, remove the trailing arm bush bolts, pull the trailing arm down enough to put on tool (you may need to disconnect brake line bracket/parking brake bracket on trailing arm), apply lubrication to trailing arm bush, use tool to push out the trailing arm bush, clean, lubricate, install new trailing arm bush, reassemble; 14mm socket not included
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend