Ratchet Piston Installer Tool – Piston Ring Installation Compressor ABN 8208
- EASY PISTON RING INSTALLATION: The ABN 3” Inch Piston Ring Compressor is a ratchet-type lock mechanism with fingertip easy release thumb switch lever, hex spanner, and adjustable safety screws to allow for safe and quick install of piston rings by simple ring compression; Not intended for expanding piston rings
- DAMAGE-FREE: Perform engine rebuilds and use this compressor for proper installation of the piston and rings in the cylinder without twisting or damaging parts; Perfect fit on the piston and a positive locking action to compress rings and allow installation of pistons into cylinders
- WORKS ON VARIOUS PISTONS: Designed for use on the most common automotive piston and ring diameters ranging in thickness from 2.1-inch to 6.9-inch (53mm to 175mm); Small enough to use on small engines such as push mowers and riding mowers; Large enough to use on machine tractor pistons
- EASY TO USE: Use an oil lubrication (not included) on ring and piston before compressing; Place piston inside the cylinder, tighten the compressor, lightly tap the piston into the bore with a rubber mallet (not included) while holding downward pressure on compressor
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from spring steel for maximum strength and longevity that resists corrosion
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend