Quick-Change Ratchet Crimper Pliers & Die 6pc Crimping Tool Kit Set ABN 4620
- [Secure Terminals to Wire]: The ABN Ratcheting Wire Crimper Tool with Dies will allow you to perform precise and uniform crimps with each use; Quick-change design allows you to easily swap out jaw sizes by sliding and clicking into tool without special tools and without frustration
- [Grip Comfortably]: Non-slip red polypropylene (PP) and black thermoplastic rubber (TPR) 4.7-inch (11.9cm) handles; Ambidextrous design (use with either hand); Pull handles together while ratchet clicks and does not release until you compress jaws fully together; Terminal compression adjustment on handle
- [Quality You Need]: Dies are pre-oiled and constructed from heat-treated alloy steel with wax-lost casting and zinc phosphate surface treatment; Ratchet wire crimping tool terminal crimper plier constructed from carbon steel and black-oxide finish
- [Easy Storage]: Heavy-duty 11 x 2 x 7.5-inch (27.9 x 5.1 x 19.1cm) plastic blow-molded case for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization; Individual terminal compartments are labeled for simple identification
- [Contents]: Wire crimp tool terminal package includes 1 ratcheting wire terminal crimper tool, 5 dies (Insulated A Jaw AWG 22-18/16-14/12-10; Non-Insulated B Jaw AWG 20-18/16-14/12-10/8; Open Barrel C Jaw AWG 20-18/16-14/12-10; Insulated Cord-End D Jaw small AWG 22/20/18/16/14/12; Insulated Cord-End F Jaw huge AWG 10/8/6), and 1 carrying case
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend