Pneumatic Spark Plug Cleaner – Spark Plug Sandblaster with Abrasive ABN 1361
- PROLONG THE LIFE OF YOUR SPARK PLUGS: Are your spark plugs underperforming? Clean them up with the ABN Spark Plug Cleaner Pneumatic Sand Blaster Cleaner with Spark Plug Cleaner Abrasive Sand; Easily remove carbon build-up for like-new performance and prolonged lifespan; Spark Plug Cleaner Tool works with your motorcycle spark plugs, lawn mower spark plugs, vehicle spark plugs and more; Always wear protective gear when in use
- SPARKPLUG SANDBLASTER CLEANER KIT: Includes a spark plug cleaner unit, a fabric spark plug cleaner bag, an airbag clamp, a 1.7 oz (.1lb) bag of abrasive material, and instructions; Spark plug cleaning tool requires mounting hardware, a union fitting, an air hose, and an air compressor that are not included in the kit; Spark plug pneumatic blasters feature a 7.7CFM air consumption rating and a 90 PSI pressure rating
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed of a thick, durable plastic base with brass fittings, and a steel clamp provides this air spark plug cleaner sandblaster tool with maximum durability and efficiency; High-quality materials are resistant to rust and abrasion making them ideal for the abrasive cleaning process 1/4 inch NPT air inlet with hose barb fits 3/8 inch air hose
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION AND SET UP: 2 mounting flanges on each side allow you to mount the spark plug cleaner machine vertically on a wall or post; 3.3-inch (8.4cm) wide and 8-inch (20.3cm) length fits easily and stands 3 inches (7.6cm) from the wall when not in use; Mount with spark plug insertion facing upwards; After filling unit with spark plug cleaner media, secure the 6.3 by 5 inch (16 by 12.7cm) cover to the base using the included clamp
- EASY TO USE: Hook your compressor to the spark plug tool cleaner and insert the spark plug (electrode-side down) into the rubber cover at the top of the unit; Turn on the compressor and flip the switch on your pneumatic plug spark cleaner tool to allow air and spark plug blaster sand to gently swirl and clean out carbon build up on your spark plugs; Move plug in a circular motion to allow grit to clean all surfaces; When finished, carefully clean remaining grit from the plug
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend