Open Barrel Crimper Wire Crimper Tool – 14-24ga Wire Terminal Crimper ABN 6231
- GET THE JOB DONE: The ABN | Open Barrel Crimp Tool is a wire terminal crimper that produces consistent, secure crimps on any pin with an open barrel seal (butterfly non-insulated terminals) such as OEM, Molex, Delphi, Deutsch, AMP/Tyco, Harley, PC/computer, automotive, weather pack/waterproof, and Metri-Pack connectors
- PERFECT SIZE: 8.5-inch (21.6cm) overall terminal crimping tool length crimps a wide variety of open barrel contacts in medium size wire ranging from 14 to 24 gauge (Permanently laser engraved with sizing for 14-16, 14-18, 18-20, 20-24, 22-24 gauge wire)
- EASY TO USE: Strip the wire to approximately 3/16-inch (4.8mm) length, insert the terminal and wire into the proper gauge cavity and squeeze the crimper to fully crimp the wire parts, repeat for second part, then pull to test wire and ensure complete crimp
- GRIP COMFORTABLY: 4.25-inch (10.8cm) long vinyl/plastic mixed handles on pin crimping tool for a comfortable non-slip grip and ensures less user fatigue and more productivity; Handles do not slip to allow you to work with smaller terminals
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from steel with a black oxide coating for maximum strength and longevity; Thin profile allows access to hard-to-reach spaces; Hinged mechanism keeps the jaws parallel for a straight crimping engagement
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend