- QUICKLY REMOVE AIR FROM YOUR BRAKE SYSTEM: Brake jobs are some of the most common vehicle maintenance jobs that can be done at home; The ABN One Man Brake Fluid Bleeder Kit includes everything you need to quickly and easily remove air from your brakes without creating a mess; Rather than waiting hours for gravity to bleed your brakes, get this simple brake fluid tool to bleed your brakes in minutes
- ONE MAN BRAKE BLEED KIT WITH MAGNET PLATE: After changing your brake pads, you will need to remove any air from the brake system to make it work correctly; This one man brake bleeder tool kit allows you to bleed your brakes by yourself by providing a magnetic plate that will hold the bottle upright while you focus on other aspects of the job
- EASY TO USE: Hook a brake bleeder hose to the brake fluid catch bottle and to the brake bleeder valve on the brake furthest from the master cylinder; Open the vehicle bleeder valve and press the brake pump pedal a few times; When the brake fluid hose is full with no air bubbles, close the bleeder valve and repeat with other wheels; Always be sure to fill your master cylinder reservoir with brake fluid (refer to vehicle manual for correct type)
- BUILT TO LAST: Durable plastic bleeder bottle and flexible rubber hoses allow you to bleed your brakes quickly and easily; Bleeder bottle cap features a check valve within the cap construction and a metal plate to connect to any metal surface; Three adapters are included to allow you to work with various sizes of brake fittings
- CONTENTS: Brake flush kit includes (1) 3 x 1.5-inch (7.6 x 3.8 cm) plastic brake bleed bottle and lid, (2) 6-inch (15.2 cm) hoses, (1) 19-inch (48.3 cm) hose, and (3) adapters; Each brake bleed hose has 1/4 inch (.6 cm) outer diameter and a 3/16 inch (.5 cm) inner diameter
This product has a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. See our Seller Return Policy for more details.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.