Noid Light Test Kit Fuel Injector Tester Kit Noid Light Set 10-Piece ABN 1347
- ELIMINATE GUESSWORK: The ABN | Fuel Injector Pulse Tester Noid Light Kit is a fuel injection tester that confirms injectors are receiving the signal to open and close (spray) when diagnosing performance issues; If your no-start vehicle has a rough idle, plug into injector connectors, idle air control EFI/ECU/PCM/PMU/AARP/NATO/NASA, and allow it to rule out any electrical issues; Not for diagnosing gummed or shorted injectors or confirming fuel movement but helps to rule out (or in ) problems
- GET YOUR VEHICLE RUNNING SMOOTHLY: Fuel tester noid lights work with American domestic and European/Japanese imported vehicles with fuel injector systems; Includes 8 noids with different terminal pin configurations to match a wide variety of plugs (flat vs. rounded posts, wide vs. close apart, thin vs. thick); 3 noids compatible with GM, 1 compatible with Ford, 2 labeled Bosch, 1 GEO, and 1 MULTITEC-2
- EASY TO USE: Disconnect fuel injectors, insert noid light, and watch the end of the extension when you turn over the engine (a flashing light indicates normal pulsing voltage); If the light flashes when the engine is on, the "engine control module" or "program control module" (not car computer) is giving the injector the current to open and close and therefore the injectors are receiving the signal to open and close solenoids to inject fuel; If not, injector may be gummed up and need cleaning
- CONVENIENT STORAGE: Heavy-duty 8.9” x 5.3” x 2.25” inch (22.6cm x 13.5cm x 5.7cm) plastic blow-molded carrying case with latch for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization of this fuel injection pulse tester set
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Fuel injection test kit package includes (8) noid lights – GM PFI, GM SCPI, GM TBI, BOSCH PFI, BOSCH 2, FORD TBI, GEO TBI, MULTITEC 2 – plus (2) GM IAC testers (flat and square four connector applications) with red and green LEDs and (1) 4-foot (1.2m) harness extension cable that allows for convenient remote viewing from the cab of your vehicle
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend