Multipurpose Crimping Tool, 7in - 10-18AWG Wire Stripper Cutters Tool ABN 805579
- [Multipurpose Electrical Tool]: ABN Electrical Wire Stripper Pliers Wire Crimper Tool cuts through iron, aluminum, and copper; 7-inch (17.8cm) multifunctional automotive wire pliers cut, crimp, loop, and strip wires; Locking mechanism keeps electrician pliers closed when not in use
- [Various Cuts]: Slip dual wire through rectangular stripper opening with center slicer located on the left steel blade to make double-strand cuts; Cut iron wires using the tiny hole on the right blade; Use the flatten heavy duty wire cutters steel blade to shorten wires to the perfect length
- [Crimp Wires Easily]: Car wire crimp tool functionality is centrally located above the spring-loaded handle and below the blade; Slide wire into crimper and gently squeezed the polyvinyl chloride (PVC) gripped handle
- [Strip Cables]: Use wire stripping pliers on copper and aluminum cables for 10, 12, 14, and 18 American Wire Gauge (AWG); Insert wire into the upper electrical wire stripping tool blade of your choice; Lightly squeeze handle and wiggle until the installation is stripped, leaving only exposed wire
- [Loop Wires]: Guide wire into the ridged tip of electrical pliers and squeeze the handle locking tight on the wire; Slowly rotate the automotive wiring pliers to make a circle loop shape wire; Electrical pliers tapered tip can also be navigated through tight spaces
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend