- [Quickly Service your Brake System] After changing your brake pads, use the ABN One Man Brake Bleeding Tool Kit to remove air from your brake system; Brake fluid bleeder kit works with cars, motorcycles, ATVs, and more
- [Contain the Mess] Oil-resistant plastic material provides maximum durability and flexibility; Each brake fluid bleed bottle has a 16 ounce (.5L) capacity to catch the mess and keep your garage floor clean
- [Designed for One Man Jobs] 1.3-inch (3.3cm) magnetic mount plate and adjustable metal lanyard hanger allows you to easily hold the 16 ounce brake bleed catch bottle in an upright position so you can focus on other aspects of the job
- [Easy to Use] Attach the brake flush hose to your brake system, then mount to a secure location; Press down on the brake pedal several times; When fluid hose is full and has no air bubbles, disconnect and repeat steps for the other wheels
- [Choose your Package] Choose between our single brake fluid flush kit and our 2 pack brake line bleeding kit; Each kit includes a 6.8 x 3-inch brake bleeder bottle, a 12-inch brake flush tube, and an adjustable hanging lanyard
This product has a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. See our Seller Return Policy for more details.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.