- INLET MALE POWER SOCKET: The ABN | Outdoor Power Inlet Socket installs directly into your application to allow a safe and detachable power connection
- INSTALL EASILY: Instructions included for new installation and existing fit; Pencil, electric drill, 2.5” hole saw, 1/8” drill bit, flat blade screwdriver, 4 #8 pan head stainless steel screws, and cutting/wire stripping pliers required for installation (not included)
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from corrosion-resistant plastic and stainless steel materials for strength and longevity in harsh marine environments; Conforms to ANSI/UL STD.NO.498; Certified to CSA STD.C22.2 NO.42
- FITS YOUR APPLICATION: This electrical inlet is rated 50 Amp, 125/250 Volt; White square inlet; Quickly locks the cord set to the inlet
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Package includes (1) traditional stainless steel shore power inlet with a gasket cover so interior is shielded from the elements when not in use
This product has a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. See our Seller Return Policy for more details.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.