- [Fit Your Project]: Loosen or tighten rusted screws and bolts with the ABN Manual Impact Driver Set; Use the impact socket driver on nuts, bolts, and other fasteners; Common applications include replacing brake calipers
- [How to Use]: Insert your chosen bit into the impact screwdriver and set it counterclockwise to loosen screws or clockwise to tighten; Strike the top of the manual impact screwdriver with a hammer
- [High-Quality Material]: Heavy-duty hammer impact screwdriver features a chrome-plated finish with a non-slip grip offering precision and speed; Impact grade high alloy S2 steel manual impact driver bits provide an exact fit for a wide variety of applications
- [Store and Transport Tools]: Lightweight blow-molded storage case protects the impact screwdriver set; 9 x 3 x 2.2-inch (23 x 7.6 x 5.6cm) gray toolbox features a front latch for easy accessibility
- [Contents]: Package includes a 3/8-inch reversible impact screwdriver and 4 tips; Phillips sizes #2 and #3, and Flat sizes 5/16-inch and 3/8-inch; Impact screw extractor pieces are housed in a gray plastic case (hammer not included)
This product has a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. See our Seller Return Policy for more details.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.