Jumbo 36” Inch Pry Bar Crowbar Breaker Tool for Automotive Prying ABN 7424
- PRY AWAY: The ABN Jumbo Pry Bar Tool – 36” Inch Large Breaker Crowbar with Oversized Mechanics Handle for Heavy-Duty Automotive Prying is what you need to do serious pry work – Do not settle for anything less; Use in an automotive shop to check steering, suspension, brakes, or loose ball joints, bearings, and bushings on vehicles; Use when you need extra leverage, on the farm, or anywhere that involves work on heavy equipment
- ANY SPACE, ANY ANGLE: Sharpened, bevel-end angled nose tip creates an extra leverage point and slips into tight spots so you can work in any space and at any angle
- BUILT TO LAST: Heavy duty heat-treated chrome-plated long pry bar with 3/5” x 3/5” inch (16mm x 16mm) square shaft
- GRIP COMFORTABLY: 8-inch long (20.3cm) mechanic's-style oversized monster handle with comfortable non-slip mixed hard plastic and rubber grip for easy hold with 2 hands
- HIGH VISIBILITY: 28-inch (71.1cm) long shaft (36 inches / 91.4cm overall) is constructed from chrome so it shines brightly and will not get lost; You can easily see placement on the vehicle or whatever you are working on
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend