- [Add to Your Car Kit]: Complete your recovery emergency kit by adding an ABN D Ring Hitch Receiver; 2-inch (5.1cm) D ring hitch shackle receiver is an attachment point for a tow strap or chain
- [Easy to Install]: Slide tow hitch shackle into any 2-inch hitch where it should fit snug; Recovery hitch can be installed horizontally or vertically as 0.8-inch (2cm) pinhole is on all 4 sides of the receiver; Secure clevis hitch with included hitch pin; Does not fit trailer or ball hitches
- [Designed For Universal Fit]: Receiver hitch accessories work with any brand hitch point; Working load limit of 11,000 pounds (5.5 tons), and a max break strength of 35,000 pounds (17.5 tons), ensures the tow hitch can tow compact cars up to midsize trucks or SUVs
- [Built to Last]: Made of galvanized powder-coated steel, receiver hitch shackles are protected from weather conditions and wear; Rubber isolator on towing accessories helps protect and reduce wear
- [Contents]: 9.3 by 3.8-inch (23.6 x 9.7cm) shackle hitch receiver 2 inch attachment and 2.9-inch (7.4cm) wide by 3.4-inch (8.6cm) long D-ring shackle comes with a hitch pin, isolator, and washer for a complete towing accessory
This product has a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. See our Seller Return Policy for more details.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.