Heavy-Duty Welding Fiberglass Fire Retardant Blanket ABN 4170-4187_PARENT
- SAFE THERMAL PROTECTION: The ABN Heavy-Duty Fiberglass Fire Retardant Blanket – Welding, Smoker Fireproof Thermal Resistant Insulation is a 100-percent flame retardant welding blanket that prevents accidents, injuries, and property damage that can be caused from sparks, flares, and splatter
- VARIOUS APPLICATIONS: Choose between a 4-foot x 6-foot (1.2m x 1.8m) or 6-foot x 8-foot (1.8m x 2.4m) blanket to best your your needs; Protect your furniture, flooring, wood railings, and yourself from sparks, embers, molten metal, and heat that comes from welders, grills, smokers, and more; We do not recommend cutting this blanket into smaller sections – Simply fold to accommodate smaller applications
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from 19.8 oz/yd² fiberglass with up to 1,000-degrees Fahrenheit (537°C) working temperature for maximum thermal protection in any light to heavy duty general welding applications
- REINFORCED: Tight weaving pattern is 30 x 30 per inch² to keep it bound together and reduce wear and tear for ultimate durability; Stands up to long-term, repeated use; Reinforced hem with 3/8-inch (1cm) inside diameter (ID) brass grommets every 11 inches (27.9cm) for secure and easy hanging
- EASY STORAGE: This flexible fiberglass blanket is pliable like any normal blanket and folds up to a compact size for easy transport, simple storage, and quick organization; Choose between a 4-foot x 6-foot (1.2m x 1.8m) or 6-foot x 8-foot (1.8m x 2.4m) blanket to best you’re your needs
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend