Handheld Double Flaring Tool - 3/16in Brake Line Flaring Tool Kit ABN 812478
- [Complete Any Brake Job]: Get your vehicle back on the road with the ABN 3/16-inch Brake Line Kit Double Flaring Tool with Handle; Copper flaring tool uses pressure to create perfect 45 degree double flared joints without crushing or marring the tubbing or piping
- [Handheld Use]: Slide pipe into the back of the flare tool block against the positioning bolt and clamp shut; OP1 side of double flare dies create a bubble flare, then the OP2 side die finishes the double flare
- [Under the Car or On the Bench]: Compact design allows you to work easily in tight places or under cars to fix brake lines; Handheld flaring tool handle can be removed so you can mount the clamp head to your bench vise for other 3/16-inch (0.5cm) flaring jobs like water, gas, or refrigeration lines
- [Built to Last]: Brake flaring tool clamp head and double flare fittings are made of heat-treated steel to reduce friction, resist rust, and offer optimal strength; Rubberized handle provides a comfortable hold
- [Complete Brake Tube Flaring Kit]: Package includes (1) 3/16-inch double flare tool (1) removable handle, (1) positioning bolt, (1) double-ended OP1/OP2 punch die, and (1) container of die lubricant; 17mm and 10mm wrench needed (not included); Brake fluid can be used instead of die lubricant
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend