Small File Set for Metal - 9 Piece Hand File Sets for Wood and Metal ABN 3555
- [Get a Smooth Finish]: With the ABN Metal File Tool Set, you can quickly deburr soft metal cuts, sharpen blades, finish delicate jewelry, or even woodworking projects
- [Trusted Quality]: High strength carbon steel with precision milled tempered and coated teeth; For coarse heavy cross-filing and detail light cross-filing - Not for filing hardened steel or soft materials
- [User Friendly]: Use one hand on handle and other on file end with point away from you, press down and slowly stroke forward, lift pressure on return stroke to keep file sharp, and continue until desired finish is achieved
- [Grip Firmly]: Featuring comfortable 4.5in (11.4cm) ergonomic handles on all 8in (20.3cm) file blade lengths and 2in (5.1cm) handles on our 4in (10.2cm) blade length fine metal files
- [Contents]: 9 total files - 3 large 8in (20.3cm) files (1 flat, 1 round, 1 half round) and 6 small assorted 5.5x0.1in (140x3mm) precision metal files; Fits any toolbox or shelf
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend