Hand Deburring File 9pc Set – Metal Sharpening Hole Shaping Files Kit ABN 3555
- SMOOTHLY FILE METAL: Use the ABN Hand Deburring File 9-Piece Set to shape, sharpen, and deburr any metal application such as hobby models, jewelry, clocks, watches, and more; Not intended for filing hardened steel or soft materials
- EASY TO USE: For coarse heavy cross-filing and detail light cross-filing; We recommend applying a lubrication to the file teeth before each use (not included); Grab file handle with one hand and place palm of other hand on file end, point the file away from you, press down firmly to dig in and cut metal while making long, slow strokes, then remove downward pressure on return stroke to keep the file sharp; Clean with a stiff wire brush after use (not included)
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from high carbon hardened steel with precision milled tempered and coated teeth for maximum strength and longevity that allows for long-lasting cutting and filing performance
- GRIP COMFORTABLY: 4.5-inch (11.4cm) long contoured nonslip ergonomic handles on all 8-inch (20.3cm) files (12.5-inch / 31.8cm overall length) and 2-inch (5.1cm) long handles on all 4-inch (10.2cm) files (5.9-inch / 15cm overall length) for the best control and handling both wet and dry applications
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Package includes (9) files – (1) 8-inch flat file, (1) 8-inch round file, (1) 8-inch half round file, and (6) 3mm x 140mm assorted files; Storage tray not included, but the convenient sizes can easily fit in any toolbox or on any shelf
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend