- [Remove Front Wheel Drive Axles Easily] To replace or repair your constant velocity (CV) axle joints, use the ABN Front Wheel Drive Axle Puller Attachment; Inner CV axle puller designed to pull joints with hidden retaining rings from FWD vehicles
- [Works with Your Slide Hammer] The CV joint puller attaches to your slide hammer and allows you to create added torque to loosen and remove stubborn axle shafts and water pumps; Fits slide hammers with 5/8-inch x 18 threads
- [Easy to Use] Attach the inner CV removal tool to your slide hammer then slide the adapter around the shaft behind the inner boot; Use the slide hammer to create torque to pull out the axle; Use lubricant fluid for added ease (not included)
- [Safe for Your Vehicle] Unlike pry bars or CV axle fork tools, the CV shaft slide hammer axle attachments focus the added torque to the back of the housing to prevent damage to the roller bearing inside the joint; Pulls CV joints on 1986-current Taurus/Sable
- [Built to Last] Heat-treated CV puller adapter with black oxide finish ensures optimal strength and durability while resisting rust and corrosion; Inner CV axle removal tool has 48mm (roughly 2-inch) opening and a 2.5-inch depth to fit your needs
This product has a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. See our Seller Return Policy for more details.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.