Flexible Head Oxygen Sensor Head Wrench ABN 8817HD
- [Remove Oxygen Sensors]: The ABN 22mm Oxygen Sensor Wrench Tool has a 7/8 inch (22mm) hex socket end to remove 22mm oxygen sensor (recommended for downstream)
- [Access Difficult Spots]: Slim design with flex head of 22mm oxygen sensor tool offers extra clearance for removal and installation of oxygen sensors positioned upward and inward of floorboard
- [Grip Easily]: Curved handle on this 22mm O2 sensor wrench allows leverage and clearance to get around exhaust pipes; Flip around O2 sensor tool removal handle to let curved handle fit in most spaces
- [Durability You Need]: Oxygen sensor remover constructed of cold-forged steel for added strength and longevity
- [Get the Job Done]: No additional tools needed; We recommend adding penetrating oil on oxygen sensor to be removed and anti-seize on threads of new oxygen sensor to be installed (optional, not included)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend