CV Joint Ear Clamp Tool & Boot Crimp Pliers Kit – Hose Clamping Set ABN 2169
- EFFORTLESSLY FIX CV CLAMPS & BOOTS: Use the ABN CV Joint Ear Clamp Banding Tool & Boot Crimp Pliers 2-Piece Kit 10mm Fuel, Cooling System, Vacuum Hose Clamping Set to quickly and easily tighten, secure, and even crimp a CV boot banding strap; Comprehensive set allows you to tighten and cut a band with the built-in cutter and winding mechanism
- VARIOUS APPLICATIONS: Use with any banding up to 2/5-inch (10mm) in width; Suitable for ear-type hose clips found on a fuel hose, cooling system, and vacuum hoses; Also use to secure late model GM CVJ; Plier works on steering gear gaiters and fuel hoses on VAG, Opel, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Honda, Nissan, Mazda, and more; Can be used for working on Oetiker System hose clamps
- EASY TO USE: Wrap free-end clamps 3/8-inch or 1/4-inch roll band and clip around boot, thread band through clip to tool nose and through winding mandrel slot, place 1/2-inch ratchet wrench on winding mandrel and turn until tension is applied, rotate tool over boot bending band back onto clip to apply tension and use cutter pliers; To complete clamping, fold down remaining band tail band into clip and secure by tapping down clip ears clip; We recommend double-wrapped band for added strength
- GRIP COMFORTABLY: CV Joint Clamp Tool includes a 4.25-inch (10.8cm) long plastic handle and 1-inch (2.5cm) long rubber grips on side levers; Pliers includes 5.75-inch (14.6cm) long formed rubber handles for ultimate comfort, less user fatigue, and more productivity
- BUILT TO LAST: Pliers constructed from pressed steel with black-coated finish; CV Joint Clamp Tool constructed from zinc-plated alloy steel; CV Joint Clamp Tool is a standard banding tool that installs CV clamps and works with the installer’s ratchet and 1/2-inch socket (or the included lever) to tighten and hold a band securely until clamped; Pliers cuts and flattens ear-type clamps on CV joint boots and installs quick clamps on a fuel filter hose and cooling system hoses
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend