CV Boot Clamp Pliers Tool for VW, Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Honda, Mazda ABN 5100
- Practical: Use the ABN CV Boot Clamp Pliers Tool for Ear-Type Clamp Crimping or Removal on VW, Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Honda, Mazda Vehicles to crimp and flatten the clamp on ear-type constant velocity joint boot clamps
- Straight Crimp: These are a "straight" crimper pliers meaning that the jaws are in-line on the end of the tool; Offers a perfect crimp on clamp ears to prevent leakage
- Easy to Use: Crimp the crimp loop and then push down on the crimp to lock the crimp in place; 1/2" square holes allow you to use two 1/2" socket wrenches with extensions; Long length means you need access for the crimper
- Durable: Constructed from heavy-duty steel with comfort grip handles; For both unobstructed bench work and extensive rebuilds alike
- Fitment: For all ear-type clamps including late model GM FWD outboard CV joints; Designed for use with a 1/2" torque wrench, required for stainless steel bands; For use on VW, Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Honda, and Mazda vehicles
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend