Contour Gauge Duplicator ABN 3750
- Contour Gauge Duplicator 10 Inch for precision cutting in vinyl, wood, porcelain and ceramic tiles. Can be used for base molding, chair rails, crown molding and finishing door and window frames. Copy shapes to tile, laminate, engineered wood, solid wood, and vinyl flooring to precisely cut flooring to match objects.
- Constructed from ABS plastic for strength and durability. Plastic teeth will not rust over time.
- Contour gauge is 10” in length with a measuring guide which molds to the frame. 10 inch design will around most common pipes and round columns.
- Designed to go around pipes, round columns, conduits and irregular shaped walls. Gets rid of wasted material by eliminating guesswork of dimensions.
- Easy to use: press the durable teeth against the obstacle to match the contour and then trace the shape.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend