- [Diagnose Engine Problems]: The ABN Engine Compression Tester Kit with Compression Tool and Compression Tester Adapter accurately measures cylinder compression and allows you to identify and diagnose engine conditions such as a damaged piston, burned valve, blown head gasket, or worn ring
- [Works With Your Vehicle]: 18mm adapter attaches to the 14mm tool to provide a universal fit that suits plug types on nearly all domestic and imported vehicles and even small engines such as your lawn mower, motorcycle, and snow blower
- [Dual Gauge]: Compression checker has a 2.5-inch (6.4cm) dual calibrated scale that is easy to read from 50 PSI to 300 PSI and 3 Bar to 20 Bar (0 kPa to 2100 kPa)
- [Easy To Use]: Side release valve on compression gauge tester allows for repeated tests without the hassle of disconnecting the hose; Flexible 12-inch (30.5cm) rubber hose ensures easy access
- [Contents]: Package includes (1) dual compression check gauge with rubber hose and 14 x 1.25mm external threading and (1) 18mm adapter with external 18 x 1.5mm threading
This product has a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. See our Seller Return Policy for more details.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.