- REMOVE DIFFICULT FASTENERS EASILY: The ABN | Raised Panel Combination Wrench Set Large Wrench Set offers increased clearance and minimizes slippage when used on hard-to-remove nuts and bolts; With an open-end style on one side to tighten and loosen bolts and a box-end on the other for leverage and a firm grip on nuts and bolts, these combination wrench sets are perfect for your project
- INCREASES LEVERAGE AND TORQUE: Jumbo wrench set also features a 15-degree angled offset; This raised panel design increases the large wrench sets strength, leverage, and gripping power so your wrenches can withstand rigorous use; These hand tools sets for mechanics are perfect for millwright work and automotive work
- CHOOSE YOUR WRENCH SET: Choose between our 16 Piece Metric Wrench Set with sizes 6mm to 32mm or our 16 Piece SAE Wrench Set with sizes from 1/4 inch to 1-1/4 inch; Each package includes a wrench pouch for your convenience
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from drop forged steel, these large wrench tools are designed for maximum durability, longevity, and torque; Black oxide finish provides resistance to rust, abrasion, and corrosion; Combination wrench set tools are permanently laser etched with sizing for quick identification; Box end is designed to grip flat sides of nuts and bolts to prevent wear to the fasteners
- CONVENIENT STORAGE: 25.5 by 19-inch (64.8 by 48.3 cm) canvas wrench storage pouch includes 3 metal grommet mounting holes to hang on your pegboard or wall; Rolls up to 4 by 19 inch (10.2 by 48.3 cm) size with 2 secure hook and loop closures and a nylon weave handle for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization; Vibrant red color is easy to spot across the shop and in your pack of tools
This product has a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. See our Seller Return Policy for more details.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.