- [Safely Install Coil Springs] Remove and install coil springs, shock absorbers, struts, and spacers safely and efficiently with the ABN 2 Piece Auto Coil Spring Compressor Tool Set; Strut spring compressor kit allows for safe, secure, and balanced compression
- [Increase Security when Working] Safety guard bar adjusts from 8 to 11.7 inches (20.3-29.7cm) and prevents accidental pressure release while you work with strong, powerful springs; Suspension spring tool hook jaws are slanted and have locking mechanisms for increased security to protect you or your workers better
- [Universal Strut Spring Compression Tool] Automotive coil spring compression tool brackets feature hook jaws that can extend from 1.4 to 11 inches (3.6 to 27.9cm) to fit your cars, trucks, motorcycles, ATVs, and other larger vehicles; Car spring compressor tool bears up to 2,204.5 pounds (1000kg)
- [Built to Last] Drop-forged steel to provides maximum durability and strength, while black oxide finish resists corrosion and rust; Rugged frame reduces flexing, bending, and warping even under high tension; Always grease threads before use to avoid stripping
- [Easy to Use] Extend internally threaded rod to full length and attach the bracket jaws onto the spring; Adjust safeguard and tighten locking nut to secure in place; With a hand ratchet or wrench, slowly and evenly crank the 19mm hex socket to compress the spring; Not intended for impact tools
This product has a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. See our Seller Return Policy for more details.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.