Butt Welding Clamps - Auto Body Panel Clamps for Edge Welding ABN 8537-8544_PARENT
- [Perfectly Align Panels] Use the ABN Welding Square Clamp Set to pinch sheet metal panels level to each other; While these metal clamps hold panels edge to edge with a 1mm gap, you can quickly weld the sheets together
- [Fits your Project] Each welding square tool pipe clamp can extend the clamp block to provide a .4-inch (1cm) tall gap; Fits 3/16-inch to 26 gauge sheet metal materials
- [Easy to Use] Loosen the winged nut from the alignment screw then wedge two panels across from each other between the square body and the clamp block; Tighten the winged nut to ensure a secure hold
- [Built to Last] Panel welding clamps are constructed of zinc-plated steel to ensure maximum durability and strength while resisting rust
- [Choose your Set] Choose between our 8-piece or 16-piece welding corner square welder clamps; Used to make precision butt welds and edge-to-edge welds for patch repairs in floors, wings, door skins, fabricating, and re-skinning projects
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend