Brake Spring Hook and Headlight Adjuster with T-Handle and Angled Hook ABN 4078
- [Fix Your Car at Home]: Complete automotive fixes at home using the ABN Spring Hook and Headlight Adjuster; Use the T-Shaped angled hook to remove exhaust pipe springs, seat or tank holding, brake springs, or headlight adjusting springs
- [Use on Multiple Vehicles]: Fix vehicle brakes, riding lawn mower decks, and other equipment using the universal T-handle tool; For removing muffler springs, removing tight drum brake springs, pulling flat agitators out of top load washers, installing snow blower springs
- [Reach Any Tight Space]: T-style handle is easy to grip and provides extra leverage; Hook end angled at 30-degrees for access in tight and confined spaces; Heat-treated alloy construction for strength and longevity
- [Complete Jobs Quicker]: With minimal effort, you will be able to quickly complete brake spring and headlight adjusting spring work; Relieve pressure from your hand by relying on the strength of the T-handle tool which is easier than using vice-grips
- [Protect Your Knuckles]: Prevent the hassle of scraping up your knuckles while trying to squeeze into tight spaces; T-hook spring tool makes it easier for you to hook onto the exact spring you want without fear of losing it or smashing your hand in the process
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend