Brake Lining Thickness SAE & Metric Gauge ABN 2012
- DRIVE SAFELY WITH THIS BRAKE GAUGE SET: The more you drive, the more your brakes will wear down; The ABN Brake Measuring Tool Brake Pad Measuring Tool is designed for you to easily identify your brake lining thickness and determine when you will need new brake pads; Brake thickness should not be less than 0.0787 inch (2mm)
- COLOR CODED: This brake shoe thickness gauge is designed to quickly and easily identify brake thickness; Brake thickness gauge comes in red, green, and yellow for effective and efficient brake pad measurement
- EASY TO USE: For brake pad measuring, simply fan out the brake lining thickness gauge and line up your brake pad with the brake pad gauge tool to determine the thickness of your brakes; Each blade of this brake measurement tool has both SAE and Metric measurements
- MEASUREMENTS: Brake pad measurement tool has both metric and SAE measurements etched into the blades for easy identification; Green includes 0.4724 inch (12mm), 0.3937 inch (10mm), 0.3150 inch (8mm); Yellow includes 0.2362 inch (6mm), 0.1969 inch (5mm), 0.1575 inch (4mm); Red includes 0.1181 inch (3mm), 0.0787 inch (2mm)
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN: The brake lining thickness gauge set measures at approximately 5 inches (12.7cm) for easy transportation and storage; Unlike other bulky metal brake measuring tools, this brake pad thickness tool is constructed out of durable ABS plastic to be durable, compact, and lightweight
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend