Brake Line Bender - 1/4in, 5/16in, and 3/8in Pipe and Tubing Bender ABN 3392
- [Hand Held Tube Bender] Use the ABN Sheet Metal Line Bender Tool Brake Tube Bender to quickly and smoothly bend copper, brass, aluminum, and steel thin-walled tubing without flattening or damaging your metal
- [3 Channel Design] This fuel line tube bender include 3 channels for work on 3 common tubing sizes; Bend 1/4-inch (6mm), 5/16-inch (8mm), or 3/8-inch (10mm) tubing
- [Clear Identification] Angles and bends etch marked on the brake line tubing bender will provide simple and clear identification for easy use on every project; There will be no guesswork when it comes to working with these brake line tube bender
- [Easy to Use] Brake tubing pliers allows for 180-degree and or 90-degree bends; Line up the metal tube or pipe into the brake forming pliers and use the handle marked O R L to curve along the metal to the desired angle; Allow the pipe bender pliers to do the work for you
- [Built to Last] Brake tubing bender made from precision-machined aluminum alloy for extra strength and durability; Brake line bender tool includes a comfort grip to ease tension while working
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend