- [Complete Your Project]: Align, bend, fit, change, and adjust automotive lines with the ABN Brake Tube Bender Pliers
- [Fits Your Lines]: Small brake line bender tool compatible with brass, copper-nickel alloy, stainless steel, mild steel, and other 3/16 and 1/4 inch small diameter brake, AC, fuel lines, and hard lines
- [For Tight Spots]: Brake pipe bender tool makes tight radius bends that are small and complex; Make tubing shape adjustments even when installed in vehicle with small clearance between inner wells and tube
- [Avoid Ruining Tubing]: Use proper technique; To prevent brake line tubing bender kit from dimpling or crimping your line, do not use backward relative to the bend, and lightly file to smooth edges
- [Trusted Quality]: Constructed of heavy-duty forged steel with long handle grips that provide firm hold and comfort
This product has a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. See our Seller Return Policy for more details.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.