Brake Cylinder Hone – 2 IN 3 Stone Honing Tool, 1-1/4” to 3-1/2” Range ABN 1866
- MAKE BREAK REPAIR JOBS EASIER: Remove carbon, rust, and heat glaze deposits from your caliper and piston cylinder walls with the ABN | 2 Inch Cylinder Bore Honing Tool Small Engine Cylinder Hone Kit; Compatible with your electric drills, simply lubricate with brake fluid and run at low speeds moving up and down the sides of your engine cylinders
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed of premium metal materials provide this brake caliper hone tool with maximum strength, durability, and longevity; The flexible shaft and spread-control tension nut allow faster cutting and maneuverability; 3 stone design makes insertion easy by self-centering; Stone sleeves add strength and protect your abrasive stones when not in use
- PERFECT SIZE FOR YOUR NEEDS: Rigid honing tools for a drill features 3 carbide stones that help you remove glaze build up on your brake cylinders; 220 medium grit stones measure at 2 by 1/4 by 7/32 inches (5.1 by .6 by .6cm); Square ends of stones makes this small brake hone tool ideal for step-cut and blind-end cylinders
- ADJUSTABLE RANGE: Easily adjust the range and pressure placed against your cylinders for well-controlled tension and maximum effectiveness in creating a smoother, cleaner surface; Spring and knurled adjusting nut increase tension and lock the drill hone metal arms in place while working; Use on cylinders with a 1.25 inch to 3.5 inch diameters (3.2 to 8.9cm)
- SERVICE YOUR VEHICLES: 9-inch (22.9cm) long brake wheel cylinder hone brake caliper tool fits your small cars, import, and motorcycle cylinders; Always use brake fluid to keep your engine hone tool and brake parts properly lubricated while working
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend