Bolt Deburring Tool - 0.5 to 1.4in Deburring Bit Drill Attachment ABN 815172
- [Finish Your Projects]: Smooth out edges and other imperfections on your projects or crafts with the ABN 0.5 to 1.4-Inch Deburring Chamfer Tool; Create smooth, beveled edges on your art, home, or vehicle projects with stainless steel deburring tool
- [Perfect Cut Every Time]: Deburr chamfer bit repairs damaged bolts and fasteners to get the most uses; Deburring repair tool cuts rough edges off fresh-cut pipes and bolts to create a beveled edge
- [Designed for Different Materials]: Metal and PVC deburring tool can be used on stainless steel, hardened steel, mild steel, copper, brass, aluminum, fiberglass, wood, and plastic; Use copper deburring tool on round bars, nuts, bolts or rebar 0.5 to 1.4-inch (13 to 36mm) in diameter
- [Fits Your Tools]: 3/4-inch hex shank on external deburring drill bit fits your 0-150 RPM (revolutions per minute) drills; Threaded rod deburring tool should not be used with impact drivers
- [Built to Last]: Bolt rounding tool is made of high-speed steel which displays hardness and helps prevent abrasion; Deburring chamfering tool measures 2.4-inch (6.1cm) long with a diameter of 1.8-inch (4.6cm)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend