Alternator Pulley Decoupler 18pc Socket Set – Pulley Removal Tool Kit ABN 4057
- [Extend Belt and Belt Tensioner Life]: Use the ABN Alternator Pulley Service Decoupler 18-Piece Tool Kit to change the pulley on your vehicle for quieter and smoother accessory drive operation and reduced vibrations in the passenger compartment
- [Built to Last]: No need to worry about parts breaking down after repeated, extended use; Constructed from chrome vanadium steel (CR-V) with a black oxide finish and/or polished coating for ultimate strength and longevity
- [For Your Vehicle]: For freewheel alternator pulley on or off vehicle; Works on both overriding alternator decoupler (OAD) and one-way clutch (OWC) pulleys; Compatible with Audi, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Citroen, Dodge, Fiat, Ford, Honda, Lexus, Mercury, Mercedes-Benz, Opel, Pontiac, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saturn, Seat, Scion, Toyota, VW
- [Easy Storage]: Pack includes heavy-duty 11.9” x 2.5” x 8.75” inch (30.2cm x 6.4cm x 22.2cm) plastic blow-molded carrying case with handle for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization; Case prevents parts from getting lost in your workbench drawers
- [Package Contents]: Includes T50 x 113mmL socket, M10 x 113mmL socket, 3/8-inch drive x M10 x 80mmL with 14 x 33T, 15mm hex x 33 teeth, 2mm hex x 33 teeth, 22mm hex socket, 35mm round socket with 4 pins, 1/2-inch drive x M10 (140mm long) bit socket, 1/2-inch drive x 10mm bits holder, 10mm (75mm long) bits – T40, T50, M8, M10, H8, H10, M10 x H12 (64mm long)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend