Air Conditioning Compressor Clutch Removal AC Kit for Ford Chrysler ABN 9916
- REPLACE A/C CLUTCH ASSEMBLY: Use the ABN Air Compressor Clutch Rebuild Removal Tool Kit – AC Clutch Puller for Car Auto Air Conditioning to remove, install, or rebuild clutches found on FS6, C171, 6P, and 148 compressors; GM R4 and A6, HR-6, DA-6 and V A/C compressors; sander compressors SD 505, 507, 575, 708, and 709; Wide application of vehicles including GM, Ford, Chrysler, imports, and other makes and models; Check vehicle owner’s manual for a list of compatible compressors
- EASY TO USE: Keep all threads clean and well-oiled; Outer part of tool has smooth side and threaded side (threads used to attach to inner clutch shaft when removing); Start with one bearing between tool and clutch, and thread down fully onto compressor's inner shaft threads (This is the fixed part - inner bolt does not move when threading down outer piece); Remove tool and stack other bearing on to take up the distance the clutch pushed into pulley
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from stainless steel with a black coated finish for ultimate strength and longevity; Resists rust and corrosion with proper care and lubrication; 2 and 3 hold puller plate allows mechanical force to do all of the pulling on most clutches
- EASY STORAGE: Heavy-duty 10.5” x 8.25” x 2.25” inch (26.7cm x 21cm x 5.7cm) plastic blow-molded carrying case with handle for easy transport, safe storage, and quick organization
- CONTENTS: Complete with puller body, jaw and sleeve assembly, jack-screw, thrust washer, button, bearing, and puller plates; includes (1) 3-eye round clutch plate sander arbor, (3) 1/4-inch – 20 Hex screws, (2) 3/8-inch – 16 Hex screws, (1) Sander arbor drive bolt, (1) Chrysler, Denso, Ford metric hub arbor remover, (1) GM standard thread clutch hub arbor remover / installer, (1) GM metric thread clutch hub arbor remover / installer, (1) arbor remover bearing, and (1) carrying case
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend