- [Universal Gland Nut Wrench] Use the ABN Adjustable Gland Wrench Small Pin Wrench to remove gland nuts from hydraulic cylinders on your agricultural loaders, compact tractor loaders, and skid steer loaders
- [Fully Adjustable Design] Expanding jaw fits 2 to 6-inch (5.1 to 15.3cm) diameter gland nuts; 1/4-inch and 5/16-inch small pin wrench pins allow for reverse use and provide added grip while working
- [Fits your Tools] 3/4-inch square drive adjustable spanner wrench gland nut tool fits your ratchet, wrench, or breaker bar
- [Built to Last] Premium steel construction and weighted crowfoot wrench style ensures maximum strength to handle the intensity of hydraulic cylinders; Black oxide finish resists corrosion and wear
- [Easy to Use] Attach your gland nut wrench tool to your 3/4-inch drive marine spanner wrench or ratchet; Pin slips inside gland nut and creates added grip while you loosen the nut; Tallow-soaked string may be used to create a watertight seal
This product has a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. See our Seller Return Policy for more details.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.