- [Remove Bleeder Screws]: Efficiently remove brake cylinder screws without stress or mess with the ABN Offset Brake Bleeder Wrench Metric Brake Bleeder Wrench 1 Piece
- [Easy to Use]: No longer will you strain to remove bleeder screws; Bleeder screw wrench brake bleed wrench has an offset curved design; Brake bleeder screw wrench allows for more leverage and work in hard-to-reach places
- [Double-Ended]: Brake line bleeder wrench eliminates the need for two separate bleeder wrench tools; Brake screw wrench includes two ends for maximum versatility; One end is 10mm while the other is 8mm
- [Built to Last]: Brake bleeding wrench designed to withstand extended, repeated use when opening and closing brake cylinder screws to bleed air from brake systems; Bleed wrench easily removes stripped and rusted screws
- [Compatibility]: 8mm end of caliper bleeder wrench is compatible with most Chevrolet, Fiat, Ford, Mercedes, and Porsche models; 10mm end is compatible with most American and Japanese made vehicles
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.