3/8” Inch Inner Tie Rod Tool ABN 258
- Practical: Use the ABN Inner Tie Rod Tool 3/8” Inch to remove inner tie rods without having to extract outer tie rods
- Compatible: For all standard tie rods with smooth cylinder ends; Will work on any rod that fits between the 3” top and bottom components with both 9/16” nuts screwed on and tightened
- Easy to Use: Slide tool over end and tighten collar to allow access with a 3/8” drive extension; adapters can be used for larger breaker bars/extensions
- Strong Grip: Tool teeth grip the tie rod securely as you plug in a socket wrench or breaker bar and turn as necessary
- Convenient: Compact/low profile design means no bulky tool to store; Inexpensive and effective way to turn smooth tie rod ends
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend